From simple brochure-ware to e-commerce sites and complex web applications, we do it all.
Your website is the gateway to your brand. When used decisively, it will turn your ideas
and visions into tangible solutions that will help you grow your business.
For more than 10 years we’ve been building custom websites and web applications all over the world,
from Los Angeles to Dubai… and now right here in South Africa.
Our expertise, creativity, technical expertise, business savvy and deep understanding of
web marketing trends, means that we build you some digital magic, not just another website.
We provide a full range of digital services for businesses of all sizes, locally and around the world.
From user experience design to content strategy, web development, branding and search engine optimization,
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
A brief history
- 2007 – The company starts life as Amakozi Technologies. As specialists in the SDL Tridion Content Management System, we do several large corporate web implementations worldwide, from California to Amsterdam and the UAE.
- 2011 – We partner with Backbase, an Amsterdam based software house specializing in web front-ends for the financial industry. We consult on the web implementations for several US banks and insurance companies.
- October 2018 sees the birth of The Web Guys. Realizing that too many South African businesses are still not reaping the full benefit of an internet presence, The Web Guys now apply all the experience and technical expertise gained over more than a decade of international web consulting, to the benefit of local South African businesses, large and small.
- First and foremost, we love what we do. Else, what is the point in doing it? Yes, we love our work and take pride in what we create – this means that you as the client will always get 100% dedication and commitment from us. It’s not about the money.
- We also believe in an open and honest relationship with the client. You will always get fair value for your money, and there are no hidden costs.
- We will always act in your best interest.
- We promise to conduct a clean, ethical and environmentally friendly business.
- Is the customer always right? Well… mostly. It is our job to advise you honestly and truthfully through our knowledge of best and current practices. We will always be the partner you can trust.